Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a (gloss black) low profile luggage rack that will fit my chopped t/p with a spoiler. Any suggestions? Thx

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a Power Product chopped tour pack with the spoiler lid. Not sure which one you have. Just put on the Metalsports rack and it fits great on mine. I was also concerned about it fitting with the spoiler but all is good. Like it so much better than the round tube racks ... might have to buy the matching saddlebag rails now ..... it just never ends

·
Registered
163 Posts
Metalsport is the one. Not sure if there is anything close. BTW. I think paulsroadglide had the black one on at sw3. I went with the chrome. It doesn't cradle your packs like the airwing but does hold them. And when not using it its pretty slick

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Power Product chopped tour pack with the spoiler lid. Not sure which one you have. Just put on the Metalsports rack and it fits great on mine. I was also concerned about it fitting with the spoiler but all is good. Like it so much better than the round tube racks ... might have to buy the matching saddlebag rails now ..... it just never ends
Gibson, can you post a pic of your setup.? Thx

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts