Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of glove boxes for lower vented fairings. I don't need the vents or hardware, just the boxes. I will be pulling the soft cover off them, so rips or whatever don't matter and I also don't need the 4 snap cover. As long as the mounting bosses are good. Thanks

EDIT: All I need is the outer face. I think the vent holder is the inner piece

·
Registered
986 Posts
I found mine on ebay, & they were a complete set, inner & outer. I think I paid $15 for them. If no one has any for you, give ebay a shot.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lil Chief, I've been watching, but I thought maybe someone here might have installed some speaker pods and has a set.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'll have a set available soon. Putting speaker pods in. How soon do you need them?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I think I have what you need. I replaced mine when I put 6.5 speakers in. I won't be home until thur or Fri. I get a couple pics then.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a brand new never installed set for a 2015-2016 newer style lower fairings. I just purchased the lower fairings and speaker pods. I will not any parts from the glove boxes other than the vent levers.

Let me know if these are the right year you are looking for and we can work out the details (price, shipping, pics).

Shoot me a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts