Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang; in need of one of the clamps that hold the lower (non vented) fairing to the crash bar..the one that comes with the fairings....my dealer said that they dont list it..no part no..any help would be very helpful..thanks...Railroad

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
You should be able to find what you nee at the local hardware store. Just take the one from the other side in and you should be able to match it pretty close.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the ones i need are the aluminum ones that bolt to the crash bar that the upper fairing lower mounts...thanks;..railroad

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Tell the parts man that you need a kit breakdown. You can get the mounting hardware separately. I bought the mounting bolts for the lower fairing quick disconnect separately.
Call PC Pain (Jon) at 254-773-2243 and tell him you are a forum member and what you need he may be able to help you out.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Gang; in need of one of the clamps that hold the lower (non vented) fairing to the crash bar..the one that comes with the fairings....my dealer said that they dont list it..no part no..any help would be very helpful..thanks...Railroad
270848-84 Mine look the same as what you can buy at a hardware store, but for 2.99 a piece I'd probably just buy the harley one so I didn't have to fool with finding the right size LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts