Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i need some ideas for in expensive quick fix. I have a 2006 road glide that i installed lowers on to put in speakers not of that year.Well all is done now but the bottom inner fairing is touching the top lower fairing and i need maybe an inch of clearence does any body have any ideas what i can do without having to start all over with this project?

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
If you used the vented fairing lowers than you need to raise the upper fairing with the 2010 upper fairing brackets. You will need the left and right brackets that support the fairing to the crash bar and the main fairing mounting bracket that bolt to the neck of the frame. You can get the brackets from PC Pain for a real good price.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you used the vented fairing lowers than you need to raise the upper fairing with the 2010 upper fairing brackets. You will need the left and right brackets that support the fairing to the crash bar and the main fairing mounting bracket that bolt to the neck of the frame. You can get the brackets from PC Pain for a real good price.
Hey thanks for the info.Do you have a website or something from this PC Pain?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
You can reach PCPaiN by email at [email protected].
He's the Parts Manager at www.hornytoadhd.com.
You can also call him at (254)743-7200.
He's off on Monday and Tuesday so don't call those days.
If you email him he will definitely get back to you.
Same for calling.
Jon is a Stand Up Guy and will take very good care of you.
Make sure you let him know that you're a Forum Member.
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
he's a member here on this forum.. he's also the parts manager for horny toad hd in temple texas. if you want to get a price quote, email him at [email protected] and let him know that you're a member here....

been buying my parts exclusively from jon for about 3 years now :D

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Hey fellas thanks alot for the info.
I order all my HD and Aftermarket parts from PC Pain (Jon). I been ordering from him for a couple years and he has a 100% rating review in my book. If you order from Jon he will treat you right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts