Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add speakers in my fairing lowers when I do the amp install and upgrade the speakers in the inner fairing. I can score a set of speaker pods for the fairing lowers, but question is, how to hide the inevitable speaker wire that has to get to the Pod?

Anyone done this? Tips/tricks? Beuller? Beuller?

This is on a 18 FLRTX. Thanks

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I ran my speaker wire in a black wire loom then routed it on the top of the engine guard to the frame and up into the fairing. You have to really look to see it.

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
Looking to add speakers in my fairing lowers when I do the amp install and upgrade the speakers in the inner fairing. I can score a set of speaker pods for the fairing lowers, but question is, how to hide the inevitable speaker wire that has to get to the Pod?

Anyone done this? Tips/tricks? Beuller? Beuller?

This is on a 18 FLRTX. Thanks
I ran the wire inside a black wire conduit. I ran the conduit out where the turn signal wires come out Of the fairing. I drilled a small hole in the side of the pod to attach to the speaker.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Put into fairing where the turn signals attach. No drilling anything. Also put wire in the black protective wire sleeve outside of the fairing.

So far so good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts