Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on lower fairings with 6.5 speaker pods in Vivid black. I just don't have the money to go for HD factory lowers.

Also, is there a difference in the 2016 and 2017 Road Glide special as far as lowers are concerned?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Any suggestions on lower fairings with 6.5 speaker pods in Vivid black. I just don't have the money to go for HD factory lowers.

Also, is there a difference in the 2016 and 2017 Road Glide special as far as lowers are concerned?

Check out Hogworkz lowers. Got them on my '15 in Denim black and they are great fit and finish. I went with the lowers for the 2013 and earlier as it seemed to me that the vents were larger. I do not believe there is any difference from the '16 to '17, same chassis.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
16 - 17 are the same. Cant help on the after market. I went oem.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Went with Amazon specials from XMFT/TCMT. Haven't fit in speakers yet, but fit is just fine and vivid black matches up.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I bought mine off eBay for $149, came with everything, work and look great.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
+1 on the Adavanblack ones, for the price can't beat them, i like them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
+1 on the Adavanblack ones, for the price can't beat them, i like them.
WHAT HE SAID... ^^^^^^^^

I put AdvanBlack lowers paintmatched to Big Blue Pearl on my RG a couple of months ago...paint was perfect and quality of the lowers were just as good as HD lowers I have had on other bikes. Paid $275 for my lowers painted. Vivid Black are about half that cost.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts