Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off my 2012 Road Glide Custom are the original lower fork legs in great condition. True, straight, no cracks, no rust, just making room in the garage. Came off the the bike at 1,000 miles when I did a chrome front end. Asking $70 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Off my 2012 Road Glide Custom are the original lower fork legs in great condition. True, straight, no cracks, no rust, just making room in the garage. Came off the the bike at 1,000 miles when I did a chrome front end. Asking $100 plus shipping.
Might be worth it to powder coat them black and then sell them. They'll go fast. I'm gonna do that with mine of my 16.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Will they fit on a 2004 RG? I cannot tell by part number if the tubes are the same. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Will they fit on a 2004 RG? I cannot tell by part number if the tubes are the same. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, FLT Touring Models from 2000-2013 all use the same fork legs. These will fit your 2004 no problem.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$75 plus shipping, surely someone needs a set. Would like them to get used instead of taking up shelf space in the garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts