Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's hear it boy's...... Who is making the best vented Lowers for my ride other than the Moco.

Let me know.......

·
Registered
435 Posts
Advan Black are decent. Great paint match. Decent plastic. I got them, but overall was not real happy with the fit (pods to lowers). They look awesome from a few feet away, upon closer inspection there are gaps in the fitment between the speaker pods and the actual lowers. Had to significantly loosen the screws to reduce the gaps. Went to close the vents the other day and both sliders are frozen to a point that I feel I will break them if force it, will need to adjust. Significant overspray from the painting to the inside. From a distance the look amazing, and at about $400 less then HD I guess there alright,

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I have the Mutazu Lowers on my 2012 and they're great.
Have them on for about five years now and still holding up good.
If you go with them, ask for Gina, let her know you're a Member of Our Great Forum and she'll give you a disount.
Hope this helps.
Best of Luck.
Mike U.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Second on the Advan Black. They are great! high quality, perfect paint match and awesome price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the incite Guy's.......... I'll start the researching. The cold temp's are already here !!

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I bought a set on eBay for $149, if you have Vivid Black, look into it. For my wife I went with the MoCo, would probably be hard to match Cosmic Blue Pearl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts