Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in two CVOs ('16 Ultra RG and a '13RG Custom Anniversary) on one '18 RG Special with stage 4 and 21" front wheel (and a whole lot of other things). Harley says I can't fit lowers on with the 21" wheel unless I rake the bike. Anyone had any experience with lowers on a '17 or '18 with a 21" front and lowers?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the time the Stealership told me that adding the lowers to an '18 Road Glide Special wasn't possible with the 21" front. I proved them wrong. Lowers are on, 21" is on and Focal speakers going in on my lowers next week. Beautiful bike by the way.

·
Registered
960 Posts
At the time the Stealership told me that adding the lowers to an '18 Road Glide Special wasn't possible with the 21" front. I proved them wrong. Lowers are on, 21" is on and Focal speakers going in on my lowers next week. Beautiful bike by the way.

Pics or it’s not true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
960 Posts
Killer looking bike man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sucks that you have to proove them wrong. They should be the experts. Yes, some do hire total clowns but they should at LEAST check or ask somebody in the know, then get back to you. Even personal experience story to tell you. No your screwed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts