Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to find a good answer to this question. Does anyone know if I can install vented HD lowers if I've moved my floorboards forward? I've installed the arlen ness and kuryakyn floorboard kit so my boards are 3 inches forward and 1 inch out. Any help is appreciated.

I know hogg chopps will work, but I like the look of the HD lowers better.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have HD vented lowers and use the Kury floorboard extenders (out 1 and up 1). They barely fit. I think you'll have trouble trying to go further than that. As you indicated Hogg Chopps will accept more adjustment.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Maybe some help

I have 1" extensions out, but using the stock RGC Boards but not extended forward. There isn't much room though I can tell you that. I'll measure and get back to you this weekend.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies fellas. Looks like if I want lowers I might have to go with hogg chopps. Sometimes being 6'4 300 lbs with a size 15 boot is a pain!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have the Fairing Factory lowers and the Kuryakin 1" out 1"forward floorboard extension and the fit fine .... No problem

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have Harley vented lowers with Harley's forward mounted swept floorboards and extended brake and shifter. They fit fine, but you can't open the vents more than one notch because you can't get you foot on the pedals. I take the doors off in the summer.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Kuryakyn

I have the Fairing Factory lowers and the Kuryakin 1" out 1"forward floorboard extension and the fit fine .... No problem
:)
Same here, fits fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts