Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my baby girl. She was one of the first Rushmore Glides sold out of the HD dealership in Marietta GA. I have left her 100% stock and everything you see here happened in the span of 6 weeks. I met a fellow Roadglide member [Barry] at the dealership and loved his bike. I decided I needed to step it up, and here is the result. The bike has 26,000 miles and I loved every one of them. Sturgis and back, Daytona and back, Miami and back, Deals Gap and back, and many other places.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Can anyone help with instructions so that my pictures show within the thread rather than a link?
I think you have to adjust the Pic to a certain size - I am on a Mac and when viewing the pic in "Preview" select Tools......Adjust Size.......Fit To........ and then select the largest size, 1280x1024 - It will then be small enough to show as a pic and not a link - i.e our dog

If you want the pic to be full size and displayed in the post, you need to use an outside hosting source

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the seat. I found it to be much more comfortable once I added the Pillion. Its weird but the pillion holds me in place a little. Before the pillion I was considering getting dumping the seat because I kept sliding back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think you have to adjust the Pic to a certain size - I am on a Mac and when viewing the pic in "Preview" select Tools......Adjust Size.......Fit To........ and then select the largest size, 1280x1024 - It will then be small enough to show as a pic and not a link - i.e our dog

If you want the pic to be full size and displayed in the post, you need to use an outside hosting source
Okay, here is my test, hope the pic shows.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

You are the man.

Okay here goes my build thread.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is the starting point. I started with lowers, changing out turn signals, Klockworks windshield, Harley horn cover, mustang seat.... I got rid of everything and started from scratch. I just did not fit what I had in my mind.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts