Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Was in Boise last year and visited many of those areas, including the Harley Pub in Idaho City.
Must say I loved the whole area and can't wait to visit again, when I have more time.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
It looks like Hwy 84 to 21? Obviously I have never been to the area but I'll be there around the 8th of July. If anyone is around teh area and wants to show us around that would be great. We have no plans on where to stay or anything so are open to taking teh best rides in the area. What else would we check out in Montana, IDaho, Oregon and Washington? I still have at least 5 days unplanned and leaving next Thursday. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Lowman pass, always fun to torque up or around even heading west late in the day. There's a good tat place in boise (rider owned/loved) to make an occassion out of it:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like Hwy 84 to 21? Obviously I have never been to the area but I'll be there around the 8th of July. If anyone is around teh area and wants to show us around that would be great. We have no plans on where to stay or anything so are open to taking teh best rides in the area. What else would we check out in Montana, IDaho, Oregon and Washington? I still have at least 5 days unplanned and leaving next Thursday. Thanks.
I have a few other local rides posted. You can check them out on http://youtube.com/eandsmcadventures or you can find out more on my site www.RalliesandRidesTV.com if you shoot me an email I would be happy to help you with any booking info, dinning or rides.

Cheers,
Eric

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Enjoyed your video - would love to see the Harley pub!

Subscribed to your YouTube channel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Was up in that area on June 22nd. Love that road up through Lowman. Great scenery and great riding. Highly recommended for anyone that can get up that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts