Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus for info, recently bought this for for RGS. Works well for my midget height of 5ft7. LRS is having a sale right now great for anyone who is looking for it. 10" stingray dark tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Looks Great On Your Sled.

I have a 10" & 13" Stingrays and have been very happy with both of them.

Swomack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks nice. I’m debating between this LRS or Klock Werks 9” Sport. I’ll be on the highway some and am 5’11”. I wear a half helmet too so I’d like to get out of the wind but still have a great look. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
5' 9", stock seat. Have the 11" stingray and works great. Watch for the sales. Their prices can't be beat.

·
Registered
684 Posts
The best way to find out what size LRS to get is to measure using their guide. Its on the site, but its been a while since I did mine and dont want to misquote it.

I'm 5'7" and run the 10" and have been quite happy with mine (both the Stingray and the Thresher). and you cant beat the price.

Hope this helps,

Mike

·
Registered
249 Posts
I’m 5’8” and run... hmm. Either 10" or 11" LRS. Had Klockwerks 14” before the LRS, I personally like the LRS 1000% more.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ride the 14" stingray and very happy.

I cannot justify the price of a Klockwerks, and besides I have heard too many reports of their poor performance for me to justy try it and be dissapointed.

SLIM

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm 6'0. I ride with the 11" Stingray dark tint and it's just right! I checked Long Ride's website today and it looks like they're currently having a sale

·
Registered
19 Posts
LRS 12" Switching to 10" -

I recently purchased the 12" Stingray - too tall - dark tint and will sell it if anyone is interested. It is still in the plastic wrap.

I am going with a 10". I was going to return it but figured I would sell if someone didn't want to wait for a month to get one. Then Ill just reorder.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
You might have better luck posting in the classified section. A pic and price is also required. Good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I just put a 10” stingray on my RGS. I’m 6’1 and have a low pro Saddleman seat. I look over the top but I have always preferred that.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
With the Stingray can you hear the Stock Radio with Half Face?? Present problem with stock shield and half face is I cant hear the radio at SPEED...75mph with stock pipe, just bought Slip ons but didn`t install yet....need to hear music and get out of the wind too!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
You're gonna need an amp and a windshield. Just the way it is.
I had a LRS and now run a Freedom. Both worked, but Freedom is much better quality and better looking too. Just 1 knuckleheads opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts