Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
The Logo is off center. Just take a blow dryer and heat it up. It will come right off and move it over. Then take some Goof off or WD40 and remove the left over residue.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts

This is the shape of my Stingray. Maybe yours is the same and the clear is throwing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a 14 inch Long Ride Shield Mako on my 12 works a lot better for me that the 12 inch KlockWerks Flair that was on it before. Only thing I don't like about LRS's is that they don't have the painted stripe at the bottom like most shields but at there price point was an easy fix with a can of Fusion paint.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Logo is not centered on my recently received Thresher either but I'm more interested in how the shield performs and it does well.

·
Registered
68 Posts

This is the shape of my Stingray. Maybe yours is the same and the clear is throwing me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size is this? I am trying to find pics of a 10" stingray on a new glide...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just received and installed my 12" Mako and thankfully my logo was centered. Its a small thing, but LRS really needs to look these shields over better before shipping them out with off-center logos like some of you are getting. I'm thinking that they may be a bit overextended due to the crazy good pricing they have been having. Great shields.

Reactions: Smarty
1 - 11 of 11 Posts