Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new LRS Mako shield 14" in dark tint. It's too tall for me, so here it is. It's got less than 50 miles on it. It was on 2 days. $90 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I had mounted it and sat on it with the plastic and thought it would have been ok, but when I got on the road and rode with it, my real seating position came out lol. It was just about eye level for me. I said the same thing to myself. "[email protected] it!"

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yea, I had mounted it and sat on it with the plastic and thought it would have been ok, but when I got on the road and rode with it, my real seating position came out lol. It was just about eye level for me. I said the same thing to myself. "[email protected] it!"
I did the same thing before. Good luck on the sale. Hope you get a decent chunk of your money back anyway.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Measured it against my stock CVO shield, but didn't realize how big of a difference there was in the angle. The LRS stands more straight up than my stock shield. These shields are frustrating to dial in with no standard set for measurement.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Agree...Freedom Shields is coming out with a RG shield right now and I was telling him they should provide measurements from the speedo ledge..that should be the standard...separate for 09-earlier and 10 later...

bump and good luck!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What does it measure from top of gauge bezel?
Not exactly sure. I uninstalled it the day after I took that pic. I'll see if I can get an approximate by holding it up there. I'm not going to put it back on. PITA dealing with the trim and crap from the CVO stock shield.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts