Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold National Cycles Tall VStream -Price reduced (Again) Sold

Still available. Also have a Tall VStream clear shield. Shield works well, no buffeting, but I had to look through it more than I wanted. Good for cold weather or rain. Mounted is 16 & 3/8" from the speedo ledge to the top of the shield, 11 & 5/8" above the top of the radio. Price new from Direct Cycle parts is $170.95, Price reduced instead of $95, now $85. http://www.directcycleparts.com/windshields-national-cycle-vstream-fltr-roadglide-national-cycle-vstream-windshield-clear-roadglide-p-3337.html

I have a Madstad, need to get this one out of my garage.

And now I have, item is sold.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, it will. I had one on it for a while. I had several shields-changing based on weather and the ride and it just took longer to switch out than I was willing to tolerate so I took it off and sold it. I found an old picture from a rainy ride that I cropped to show it with it on. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was the buyer of Blu's Freedom shield, and it arrived today. Gotta give props to the man, it arrived quick, and VERY well packed. To say it's in good shape is an understatement. Can't go wrong with any of his stuff for sale, I wouldn't hesitate to pick any of his other stuff if needed.

(oh, and *bump* :) )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is the Mako available still? How would you rate the condition of the shield? Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts