Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No longer for sale returned to LRS

15" dark tint Mako put it on my RGU last weekend and took it for a 2300 mile ride. It is just a tad too tall for my liking. My loss is your gain.
9" from top of radio
15"from top to bottom front center

$100 shipped Conus ups ground

ETA I am 6-01 with a 33" inseam This windshield is about an inch or so too tall for my liking. If it was clear I would probably keep it for winter riding

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
pic? measurements would be great as well.Kinda worried about getting one too tall again.though in clear,it sure keeps ya dry

EDIT: thanks! see the measurements,I'll go take the cover off mine after bit and do some measuring.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
is your 14 tinted? pic? it occurred to me,with so many of us making the same mistake,I was going to come up with a list of various sizes and where they sit.

seems like the best way is from the top of the radio to the top edge of the w/s.

maybe get them to make a sticky in the equipment section.

so far,I know my 18" is 11 1/2 inches

15" is 9 inches

I can edit this post as we get measurements,and that will help others to figure it out as well as help us find homes for ours we got too tall.
There's an existing windshield height database thread ... sticky'd in the windshield section no less.

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=754

1 - 5 of 5 Posts