Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a used LRS Stingray 12" off EBay and finally got a chance to ride the bike with it mounted. WOW! Just what I have been looking for! I bought the bike (17 RGS) a few months ago and right at the test ride I knew I had to replace the stock windshield. I replaced the stock, usless screen, with a HD 12" windsplitter. An improvement over stock, but, still had wind hitting me in the head. I came off a 02 Ultra with the 12" screen and never had an issue with the wind or buffeting etc... I have been looking for the same type of wind protection. LRS Stingray fit the bill. When I can I'll post a pick. Shout out to LRS!

Neil

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Happy with mine as well. Watch for sales, they run some pretty good prices time to time.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I have two Stingrays and have also been very happy with the way they preform

Swomack

·
Registered
773 Posts
I ordered a 10" Stingray over a week ago. Haven't received it yet but I'm looking forward to it. I ordered mine when they were having a sale and got it for a really low price.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have a 12" Stingray on my 16 RGU. Definitely one of the best additions so far. Keeps most of the wind going around you with just enough for hot days. I think it compliments the lines of the bike much better the the stock POS that came on the bike. Check the LRS web site as they are always running some kind of sale.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Im happy with my 11" StingRay .
Sporty looking enough but serves its primary purpose of keeping the buffeting wind off my face .
-

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not entirely happy with my 9” Thresher. May try a Stingray next.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Check the website NOW!! Cheap!! the closer to Christmas, the less the discount. Las I saw they were $60 or so.

By the way, using an 11" Stingray. 5' 8", stock seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts