Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the 8” Thresher in dark tint. I want to keep the chopped look of the stock shield, but have a wider area to deflect away from my ears.

I think the wind is hitting the sides of my helmet from where the stock shield tapers down.

May need to go to 10”, but that will probably take away from the chopped look, and with that, I would just opt to run my KW pro tour.

Defiantly something that works with the pouches, also open to suggestions. Pics will help too.

If I go LRS, I will wait for a sales, as they raised their prices quite a bit.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looking at the 8” Thresher in dark tint. I want to keep the chopped look of the stock shield, but have a wider area to deflect away from my ears.

I think the wind is hitting the sides of my helmet from where the stock shield tapers down.

May need to go to 10”, but that will probably take away from the chopped look, and with that, I would just opt to run my KW pro tour.

Defiantly something that works with the pouches, also open to suggestions. Pics will help too.

If I go LRS, I will wait for a sales, as they raised their prices quite a bit.
They will make a 9" if you ask them. I also have a 9" Thresher and still get hit on the sides of my helmet. I may try a Stingray next.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got a reply back from LRS, They said it will fit.

Was just a tad too late on the reply, as I ordered the Memphis. I’ll have it tomorrow,

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a Memphis on mine & still had to slot the holes to get it on. Have trim so it's not visible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts