Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Lucky Daves seat is. Still in the process of breaking it in. It's my firm than stock, but I can feel the jell insert. And you can't tell from the picture. But I had them use green stitching to some what match the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Got my Lucky Daves seat is. Still in the process of breaking it in. It's my firm than stock, but I can feel the jell insert. And you can't tell from the picture. But I had them use green stitching to some what match the bike.

And you can't tell from the picture.

Great Looking Seat.

Swomack

·
Registered
587 Posts
great seat have had mine on for a few months now , great support and cool look

still put the stock seat on when the wife comes along . for a long ride , but it is fine for her for the
saturday night run

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great seat have had mine on for a few months now , great support and cool look

still put the stock seat on when the wife comes along . for a long ride , but it is fine for her for the

saturday night run

Well my girlfriend said she is ok going to Myrtle Beach fall rally with this seat.... about a 4 hour ride. She said it was a tad smaller but more comfortable.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Good looking seat, I like it. Never heard of them but looks like the quality is definitely there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Interesting look. Got any photos of the whole Bike with that seat on top?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did 600ish miles last weekend. With three legs being in the saddle for two hours each time. Not as much fatigue as a stock seat. This one is more firm but excellent support.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I did 600ish miles last weekend. With three legs being in the saddle for two hours each time. Not as much fatigue as a stock seat. This one is more firm but excellent support.

Seat looks fantastic! How tall are you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts