Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be traveling to NC soon, and I'm looking for a bag that will strap to my sissy bar and hold a decent amount of clothing. Nothing to expensive, but something to just do the job. Anyone have any to recommend?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I own a T-Bag. Very well made and make several different styles. They have and adjustable loop that can be adjusted to fit different sized backrests as well as good tie downs to keep your bag from moving around. They make great versatile bags. If you want to get good trouble free use out of a bag I would recommend one of their bags. You may regret going cheap on a bag it can make for a long trip.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Well, seriously use any bag that'll fit, it don't matter if it's a pink duffle bag, just make sure it bungies on and a secure strap and is in directional profile of the bike, it's just a holder, you can place your clothes in garbage bags inside. It's just for convience of packing, retrival and transport. Leave room for beer or thats what the pass seat is for if 1-up

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cool SAC has some nice ones too. Makes sure you get the rain cover with it too.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all, I have PM'd dmize about his bag for sale.

Reason I was looking at a cheap bag is because I'm moving overseas and don't know if I'll be bring my bike with me or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts