1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Great idea. I will most likely add them now that I know they are there.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Looks like a cool idea, but about all I carry on my rack is light stuff.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I ordered on Friday night and got the shipping confirmation on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
When I installed the organizer on the inside of the tour pac lid, I used large washers on the inside to help hold the organizer to the lid in addition to the double sided tape. We travel with a large bag on the rack for long trips and so far so good.

·
Registered
498 Posts
That's a neat idea. I might have to look into it before we pack up for Sturgis.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I ordered two sets on Wednesday.
A chrome set for my buddy and a black set for me.
They arrived on Friday and appear to be very well made.
I haven't had a chance to put them on but by the looks of them they should perform as designed.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Installed mine today. Needed to buy longer bolts - 1/4 x 1 as stock were too short to my liking. Really pleased with the quality.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered two sets on Wednesday.
A chrome set for my buddy and a black set for me.
They arrived on Friday and appear to be very well made.
I haven't had a chance to put them on but by the looks of them they should perform as designed.
Mike U.
Installed mine today. Needed to buy longer bolts - 1/4 x 1 as stock were too short to my liking. Really pleased with the quality.
Do either of you guys have the rack light installed? I remember that the wire threads through one of the posts, but I dont recall a special bolt that accommodates that. I need to look, but my tour pack is packed away where its kind of a pain to get to right now...

·
Registered
1,645 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Do either of you guys have the rack light installed? I remember that the wire threads through one of the posts, but I dont recall a special bolt that accommodates that. I need to look, but my tour pack is packed away where its kind of a pain to get to right now...
HIAB, My buddy and I don't have the rack light on ours so I can't help you with that.
Sorry.
Mike U

1 - 13 of 13 Posts