Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay with just the few who have replied so far I have 4 weekends available.

Last 2 weekends of July and 3-4 weekend of Aug. June is gone and the begining of July is gone. Then the first 2 weeks of Aug are gone. I listed each weekend as 4 days. Even if you can only make 2 days pick what ever weekend works best for you. This poll is open for 60 days. At the end of that we will take the highest number of votes. Now we can start talking about WHERE or pick 4 places and then have a poll for that too.

And I am going to Street Vibrations in Sept. On a side note if anyone is going to Reno for Street Vibrations and want to ride in a group there are me and 3 other bikes going now.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I picked the 27-30 July since my wife is off that weekend and could come on her bike too.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Wildman,
Glad to hear your wife may be able to make it depending on the weekend. Mine was just asking if any other women would be going. My wife just rides on back even though she is licensed. One day she may be out on her own.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Will check with wife and dates on some trips already planned and give my date.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get your vote in for the date you want. Right now July 20-23 has the most votes. I hope no matter what date is picked everyone can make it.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Connector so that would put the week of the 23rd at 6 votes now. Looking like that may be the weekend.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thats the weekend right after SWII, I'll be in Ohio that wekend so I won't be able to make it. If anyone else is going to SWII we can count that as the PNW M&G :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I had made this poll to be a 60 day poll but I know some folks need to firm up dates now. So does anyone care if we end the poll now and call it good? If everyone agrees then the PNW M&G will be 20-23 July. Even if you can only make one day if your a mind to please come on over and meet everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts