Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D&D Billet Cat M8

Anybody running the D&D billet cat on an M8 stage 1 set up, if so what tuner and how about a dyno sheet?

I know a lot of guys are using it with stage 2,3,4 with great results. Looking more for stage 1 info.

TY

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
814 Posts
Here is a dyno chart for a stock M8 107 with Stage 1 air cleaner, D&D Billet Cat 2/1, and Dynojet Power Vision tune.*

Also be sure to check out the Jackpot Street Outlaw 2/1 we will be releasing later this week for the M8. It very similar to the D&D and they will be priced in the $849.00 range.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a dyno chart for a stock M8 107 with Stage 1 air cleaner, D&D Billet Cat 2/1, and Dynojet Power Vision tune.*

Also be sure to check out the Jackpot Street Outlaw 2/1 we will be releasing later this week for the M8. It very similar to the D&D and they will be priced in the $849.00 range.
TY for the sheet Jamie, look forward to checking out your new pipe!

·
814 Posts
TY for the sheet Jamie, look forward to checking out your new pipe!
No problem, here is some info on our new pipe:

Jackpot Street Outlaw 2/1's are now available for 2017-2018 Milwaukee Eight H-D FLH models. Dyno proven, big stepped 2" primaries for broad torque & horsepower, laser cut heat shield, large 4.5" muffler. Black ceramic avail Sept. MSRP $849.00. Check them out at https://www.fuelmotousa.com/series-221052

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem, here is some info on our new pipe:

Jackpot Street Outlaw 2/1's are now available for 2017-2018 Milwaukee Eight H-D FLH models. Dyno proven, big stepped 2" primaries for broad torque & horsepower, laser cut heat shield, large 4.5" muffler. Black ceramic avail Sept. MSRP $849.00. Check them out at https://www.fuelmotousa.com/series-221052

Very nice, is it available in a slash up cut?

Early on I know, any videos yet?

·
814 Posts
Very nice, is it available in a slash up cut?

Early on I know, any videos yet?

Slash down only, the big 4.5" muffler did not look right with slash up. I'll try to get a nice video put together this week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts