Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -
Earlier today I posted this question in another OP's thread but just realized it was a thread from January with no replies since and so my question may be overlooked.
Here is a copy of my question :

For those that have replaced the factory pushrod with the Gregg William's version can you please let me know if you ran into any snags when doing so ? Is the swap as easy as it looks ?

Please let my know any "possible " issues i may encounter when doing this.
I ordered mine this week and will be swapping it out soon.

Do i need to drain the tranny fluid before pulling out the stock pushrod ?

thanks guys. -

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello all -
Earlier today I posted this question in another OP's thread but just realized it was a thread from January with no replies since and so my question may be overlooked.
Here is a copy of my question :

For those that have replaced the factory pushrod with the Gregg William's version can you please let me know if you ran into any snags when doing so ? Is the swap as easy as it looks ?

Please let my know any "possible " issues i may encounter when doing this.
I ordered mine this week and will be swapping it out soon.

Do i need to drain the tranny fluid before pulling out the stock pushrod ?

thanks guys. -
There is a video out there somewhere how to do it. All the person did was take off primary cover, remove snap ring, remove rod, install new rod, new snap ring.

I had thought about doing this, but for less than half the price, now HD has the vent kit that is supposed to fix this - seems people are having success with that.

I'm sure someone will post up the vid.

Edit:
Found it:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@msquad

thank you for the video.
Yes I had seen it. Looks too simple.. :surprise:
Kinda was the reason i asked if someone that has done it ran into any issues. or if it truly is that easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts