Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Swomack, not that I had much to do with it other than, "here are the parts I want" :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Oh man, only a couple miles away and a fast scooter. Soon as I get my engine back together and dynoed me thinks we’re going to have some fun terrorizing Lake Forest Park. It’s gonna be loud folks!
My prediction is 125/125. Fingers crossed. Nice numbers for sure CB..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice numbers. I Had my dealer install stage 4 117 to 117. They threatened to void my warranty if I didn’t use the stock head pipe. I have a gutted head pipe they wouldn’t install. They didn’t think they could get the pro street tuner to handle the mods. Anyone done similar. I rode it for the first time tonight. It felt pretty restricted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you say supertuner do you mean the Harley pro street tuner? They don’t offer the super tuner anymore because of EPA regulations.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice numbers. I Had my dealer install stage 4 117 to 117. They threatened to void my warranty if I didn’t use the stock head pipe. I have a gutted head pipe they wouldn’t install. They didn’t think they could get the pro street tuner to handle the mods. Anyone done similar. I rode it for the first time tonight. It felt pretty restricted.
I would possibly look for another dealer. Unless they (Harley) can prove that your modded(Sp?) header was the cause of your engine failure, it shouldn't void your warranty.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Depends on the year, if it is a 17 or 18, any mod that is not EPA compliant, IE, any emissions equipment that has been modified(gutted head pipe with non catalytic mufflers) or removed(catalytic converters), or non emission compliant tune/tuner (anything other than the new SE epa compliant tuner). Will flag the bike and void the warranty. just went thru this building my 18.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts