Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have called Harley customer care three times and received the same answer. if you have a 2017 or newer Harley with the M8. I suggest you do the same. If you want to keep your warranty. ONLY Screaming Eagle Exhaust and tuner are tested and authorized By Harley Davidson. If any other exhaust or tuner or air cleaner is installed on you bike it will VOID the warranty! Period end of conversation. Yes even if your dealer installs it. Yes even if it DOT and CARB compliant . Does not matter it has to be Harley Davidson Approved "Screaming Eagle". Please call Harley customer care yourself. They are very clear on this. I takes the fifteen minutes to call them. When the rubber hits the road you, the owner are responsible to keep your bike within the warranty standards not the dealer, not the salesmen not your mom you. Also read your owners manual warranty section. Harley customer care will be happy to go over it with you. I don't like it. This is my first new motorcycle and my hands are tied for two years. Check for yourself.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts