Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few on here have had good luck with them. Has anyone had bad luck? I placed an order on the 26th. Shipping label posted on the 29th pending pick-up. Still no tracking, won’t answer my calls or return voice mails or email via there online form. 😡

· The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,489 Posts
I know a few on here have had good luck with them. Has anyone had bad luck? I placed an order on the 26th. Shipping label posted on the 29th pending pick-up. Still no tracking, won’t answer my calls or return voice mails or email via there online form. 😡
I ordered Their M3 Isolators and Pivot Shaft and everything arrived very quickly and the owner also emailed me many times.
Mike U.

· Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered Their M3 Isolators and Pivot Shaft it everything arrived very quickly and the owner also emailed me many times.
Mike U.
Exactly what I ordered. Just a reply back at this point would be fantastic

Reactions: NCPiper

13,489 Posts
Exactly what I ordered. Just a reply back at this point would be fantastic
The owners name is Branon White you can try emailing him [email protected]
Put his name in so he gets it. Let me check to see if I have a telephone number for Him.
Mike U.

· Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@jstucker1976 I just located Their phone number.
It’s (336)448-5076.
Hope this helps.
Best of Luck and Keep Us Posted.
Mike U.
Thanks Mike. That is the same contact number and email I have tried. Rings maybe 5 times and a lady voice mail.
I will try that email instead of the contact link

Reactions: Mike U

13,489 Posts
Thanks Mike. That is the same contact number and email I have tried. Rings maybe 5 times and a lady voice mail.
You’re very welcome Bro. That’s probably Branon’s wife Cynthia I know she works with him. I wonder if They may be closed for the Holidays.
They were very quick to email me and ship My Order.
Best of Luck!
Mike U.

· Premium Member
4,136 Posts
I actually had really good luck dealing with them. I read some sketchy things that had me worried but my experience was really good, even after the sale I contacted him with questions and he replied very quickly. It is possible there is an event or a bike build going on that is absorbing his time. Just a thought. Sorry you are dealing with that. That is one thing that was weighing on me when I placed my order.

· Another ICON
13,707 Posts
I've ordered a few parts from them, and Branon is usually on FB. I haven't been following lately, but I believe he did close the shop for a few days during Christmas/New Year. He might be backed up a little.

13,489 Posts
@jstucker1976 I wonder if They are "Sold Out" of Products, for the time being.
I found this info at Geezer Glide, note that all M3 Products are "Sold Out" except the M3 Axle Locks.
Mike U.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts