Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got on the scales today and made my first goal of dropping 30lbs! Still have a ways to go to get back to where i want to be but feels good to reach this mark and get below 200. Started on Jan. 2 and had a foot injury along the way that slowed me down but now I am ready to go full force.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great news!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
That is great Keep it going. 10 pounds per month is a healthy rate!!

what you lose Im sure reficul will find! LOL:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Great job, man!! Keep it up. I need to do the same!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Boxercop...check out "gr8bigdude's" thread in the "Healthy Living" forum..why not join the group of us working towards the same goal...weigh-ins are every Monday morning.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boxercop...check out "gr8bigdude's" thread in the "Healthy Living" forum..why not join the group of us working towards the same goal...weigh-ins are every Monday morning.
Thank you and I just posted a novel on his tread.. I do want to thank everyone for the positive feedback. Only on here can you find people that love to ride but also really enjoy helping each other!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thank you and I just posted a novel on his tread.. I do want to thank everyone for the positive feedback. Only on here can you find people that love to ride but also really enjoy helping each other!!
Just noticed your response on the other thread...welcome aboard.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,951 Posts
Great job, keep it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts