Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the sight and to the Road Glide.....loved my road king and other non-fairing bikes but I've wanted a fairing bike for a while. After looking at SG's since 2006 I finally decided to get one. Then ,the wrench was thrown in my plan when the 2015 RGS came out. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! Needless to say the "SG love" that I've been stalking is old news! Glad to be a part of the forum and hopefully learn something from you guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Very nice intro pics but that one near ledge would make me a bit antsy. Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Nice bike, nice pic. Where is that ?
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice bike, nice pic. Where is that ?
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the replies guys! This picture is Lookout mtn in TN....I live about 10 minutes from this spot. I live on the GA / TN line and have great mountain ride loops to go on anywhere from 1hr to a full weekend ride. The smaller ones help seeing as I have a 3 year old son who takes up most of my time when I'm not working. It's always nice to blast off for a couple of hours on the mountains though.

·
Super Moderator
13,070 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts