·
Registered
564 Posts
Couldn't be!!!
Road Glide riders are their biggest champions

·
Registered
654 Posts
You are right. I was looking for the Madstad threads in the Sponsors section yesterday, couldn't find it, thought my eyes were fooling me so I decided to look for something else. I hope they are still in business. I was hoping to get a Madstad. Maybe all those threads about how great the Madstad shield is was all a big conspiracy. What happened? Where is my newly ordered shield?

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
They should definitely still be in business, they make shields for other bikes besides the RG, maybe they'll do sponsorship again when the new RG comes out.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
or maybe, they have the word of mouth advertising and don't have to pay the big corporate board's advertising rates anymore. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I bought mine about a month ago and didn't find their ad then. But they are in business.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took a tour of the facility on Friday afternoon to inquire on a test shield for my sled. All seems to be business as usual. Ill ask the guys what's up when I return. Word of mouth on this forum is working for them. Glides are their largest market.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I bet someone called them ugly one too many times and it finally hurt their feelings.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

LOL!!!! That's funny!!!!
I'm betting it's all about the monthly fee.......I'd love to be a sponsor, but no way I can afford the fees........so I'll keep making donations to Shark Week to at least support the "Gathering"!

·
Registered
967 Posts
They didn't do a good work keeping their section also never got involve on post about their product. Just saying

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
454 Posts
Strong word of mouth.

Plus strong support from their purchasers they probably didn't need to be a sponsor anymore. But that doesn't mean anyone should boycot their products. The Road Glide was only one line of products. It really hasn't changed except for the brackets. Anyway, where's Klock Werks, Long Ride Shields? Madstad supported the website and none of them have ever during my time here.

·
Gray Beard
1,522 Posts
LOL !!! ^^^^ what he said !!!! bet they'd buy Billy Bob a rolex from all the profit this forum has generated :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts