Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MadStad website recommends a product called Rejex to protect the MadStad screen. I've been looking for it locally, but it appears to only be available online. I looked up the website and it turns out the distributor is in my home town. I stopped by to get a bottle today and he gave me a pile of sample packs to hand out at Shark Week. Look me up and I'll share all I have.

I assume it will protect other windscreens that recommend NOT using RainX. FWIW, Clearview does recommend RainX.

The owner told me he uses it on his entire vehicle and nothing sticks but the paint.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Shrug,
Will be interested to see what the famous Shrug has to say about product. With all the miles you will be putting on coming from TX. Your bugs are big down there. LOL, Looking forward to talk to you about your Alaska ride.

Jrbean1:D

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
I've been using it a few years on my Trucks and really like it. Bugs will still stick to the bike but seem to be easier to clean off. My cousin's husband is a pilot for a private airline and it's what they use on the planes. Helps prevent soot buildup resulting in lower drag and better fuel mileage in the planes.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I'm interested in the product. I currently use Plexus on my Madstad and painted surfaces and like everything about it except for the cost. Do you know what his product cost?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested in the product. I currently use Plexus on my Madstad and painted surfaces and like everything about it except for the cost. Do you know what his product cost?
I paid $16 for a 12 ounce bottle.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was reading the write up on this product, is it something that would work on an inner fairing instead of back to black?
I don't know. Might be worth a try. If you're coming to SWIV, grab some samples and give it a whirl. I did my MadStad and headlights yesterday. I'll clean up my fairing and lowers and try it out on them before I leave on the 8th.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, I will try and find you, I am just making a short visit, sunday-monday.
I should arrive before noon on Monday. If that's cutting it too close, PM me an address and I'll drop some in the mail to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts