Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after being on the forum for a bit now, and seeing how most of you with MadStads love them, they have moved to the top of my list for a new screen. My question i, that when i do swap out the stock screen, I'm going to want get rid of the cheap ass weather stripping that comes from the factory, does the MadStad work with the trim strip from the MoCo (Road Glide Windshield Trim-57400150) or a similar after market trim?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Some have made it work but to be honest I would stay away from it. Once you use it for a while the vibration of the bike will cause it to scratch your paint. Not that big of a deal if you plan on keeping the trim on but if you decide to go for a different look and take it off you will see where that trim has been. It can be a real PITA to install with any windshield.

·
Registered
8,288 Posts
What ken said. I'm not using any now and like it better this way.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Some have made it work but to be honest I would stay away from it. Once you use it for a while the vibration of the bike will cause it to scratch your paint. Not that big of a deal if you plan on keeping the trim on but if you decide to go for a different look and take it off you will see where that trim has been. It can be a real PITA to install with any windshield.
Agreed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts