Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bird hit the top right hand side of shield going 70mph. Sounded like a shotgun when it hit. The madstad won, bird lost. White runny stuff running down shield after he hit. The little lady asked what is that stuff. OK like a smart you know what I am said we knocked the sex juice out of that sucka. :eek:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Nice man. Bird hit a bud of mine in the head the other day. He was wearing a 3/4 helmet. Bird careened off and into the ground. Crow looking thing. He almost lost control but all good. Asked me at the next light "wtf was that?!?" I could not stop laughing.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I was laughing as read your post because I thought this was going to be another windshield comparison. I have not heard of a "bird" windshield and was hoping it did not do something better than the Madstad to make me want to go out and purchase one:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was laughing as read your post because I thought this was going to be another windshield comparison. I have not heard of a "bird" windshield and was hoping it did not do something better than the Madstad to make me want to go out and purchase one:D
Same thoughts for me. Seen the thread title and thought WTF!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts