Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD>>>>>SOLD>>>>>Admin please Remove SOLD Selling my madstad windshield since the bike is now gone, asking $250 shipped. PayPal accepted. If there's any questions please pm me.

·
Registered
189 Posts
What size windshield is this?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wound up getting a 2017 Road Glide Special. Great bike.....only able to log in 100 miles on it since Friday but it's amazing. Night and day difference from my 2011.....I'll miss her she did me proud but I got a good number for her so off she went.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I wound up getting a 2017 Road Glide Special. Great bike.....only able to log in 100 miles on it since Friday but it's amazing. Night and day difference from my 2011.....I'll miss her she did me proud but I got a good number for her so off she went.
congratulations! looks like a beauty.....any other good sh!t from your bike to sell?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah tons.....matching passenger floor boards, Dakota Digital Gauges, windvest windshield, Mustang solo seat, HD solo detach mount, iron aces mount, CVO backrest, detachable stealth luggage rack..... I know I'm missing more stuff but I've put everything as I get them out of my moving boxes I take pics of them and post them here.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah tons.....matching passenger floor boards, Dakota Digital Gauges, windvest windshield, Mustang solo seat, HD solo detach mount, iron aces mount, CVO backrest, detachable stealth luggage rack..... I know I'm missing more stuff but I've put everything as I get them out of my moving boxes I take pics of them and post them here.
What size and tint windvest do you have?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry Donvito......dont know how I missed this question. The shield is 14" windvest the same tint as the madstad. If you look at maybe some of the pics on the album I think there's one there with it in. Great shield as well. PM if you have any more questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts