Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$200+shipping 11" Madstad. I bought it in July before my CO trip. Best shield I had on the bike. Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't fit on my 15.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm 5'7" it came in just below my mouth. These are meant not to look through. I had zero problems on a 5,800 mile trip, except I didn't eat any bugs.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am interested as well Zach after camiller72. What about shipping to 50401?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll check shipping tomorrow or Saturday. In order of appearance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sounds good thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife ran to ups today and they're about the same to both zips, $60-70 if they package it. I'll make some time to go there tomorrow and get a price with my own box. That sounds a little ridiculous.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I boxed it up myself. Both zips are about the same from what my wife said. $240 shipped should cover it if it's more I'm not going to worry about it. It only cost me $10 for bubble wrap and a box .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks, Zach for the info but I am gonna have to pass. I believe it will be too short for me. Great price also should sell fast.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I am concerned it's too short too. How tall are you, inseam? How did you like the height? Did you ever want it taller?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm 5'7" with a longer torso. In came in around my mouth. I thought it was perfect. I did a 5,800 mile trip with it. It will come down to preference and also dialing it in to your comfort. There's a couple inches of up or down that you can go. Check out the link here to help you with your decision.
http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.10933/.f

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks, I am going to pass as I would really need the 13" and by the time I buy yours and then get a replacement shield, I'm in it for the cost of a new one. Thanks, man.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
The fairing is not different. I took the MS off of my 2010 FLTRX when I traded for my 2012 FLTRXSE and it fit the CVO just fine. Plus before I bought the MS I traded shields for trial with numerous guys with different year model CVO's. I think the issue that some people have is when they try and use the CVO gasket with the MS.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Oh, what the heck, I've always wanted to try a Madstad, send me a PM with the shipping to 33027.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts