Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone raves about these windshields but I could never get past the look. They are located only 45 minutes from my house so I rode up there and took a picture with the Roadglide Flag earlier this year because some of you on the forum asked me to. While there they offered to let me try one and I declined. Well at Sharkweek guess what, I won a Madstad windshield. I guess I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I can always sell it. The wife is already telling me I can't believe you are going to put that ugly thing on your bike. Well here goes nothing, I'll get it on in the next few weeks and report back then.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Everyone raves about these windshields but I could never get past the look. They are located only 45 minutes from my house so I rode up there and took a picture with the Roadglide Flag earlier this year because some of you on the forum asked me to. While there they offered to let me try one and I declined. Well at Sharkweek guess what, I won a Madstad windshield. I guess I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I can always sell it. The wife is already telling me I can't believe you are going to put that ugly thing on your bike. Well here goes nothing, I'll get it on in the next few weeks and report back then.
Your a better man than me, i dont care how well it works, and even if it came with two hookers and a weekend in Vegas i would not put that on my bike. LOL>:)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I was once where you are. Heard good things from Bluebagger at SWIV, tried it. Momma happy. Clouds cleared, birds began to sing, crisp spring air always, - wouldn't be without it : ) : ) : )

Reactions: direwolf

·
Registered
523 Posts
While I certainly understand that not every Harley rider likes the looks of a Road Glide, I'm always stunned that Road Glide riders don't all, 100%, love the looks of the Madstad windshield.

To my eye, there is no other windshield on the planet that fits better and looks better with a Road Glide fairing than a Madstad.

They were made for each other. Nothing says "Road Glide" like a Madstad.

:grin:

·
Registered
927 Posts
While I certainly understand that not every Harley rider likes the looks of a Road Glide, I'm always stunned that Road Glide riders don't all, 100%, love the looks of the Madstad windshield.

To my eye, there is no other windshield on the planet that fits better and looks better with a Road Glide fairing than a Madstad.

I agree. I personally hate most of the other shields, especially the ones that the top edge curves towards the front fender.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I agree. It fits the look of the bike. And adjustable as well. How can you not like that feature?

I sm vain as ever and I now like the look.

·
Registered
600 Posts

:grin:
^^ Couldn't have said it better.
Madstad = Form and Function. Win Win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts