Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post pics of your madstad and likes or dislikes on your ‘15+.
Had one on my ‘13 and loved it.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love mine as well, Apparently it only works on dark blue bikes. Mine is a tinted version Havent figured out how to post a picture from my phone yet

·
Registered
215 Posts
I keep looking at these Madstad shields, but can never get past the $300 price tag.

Reactions: Churchburner

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I keep looking at these Madstad shields, but can never get past the $300 price tag.

When I had my 2010 I had bought no less than 4 windshields at around $150-$180 a pop. Then on my 5th try I bought the MadStad and never looked for another windshield. When I traded my 2010 for my 2012 CVO the MadStad went on the new bike as soon as I got her home. I've logged more than 125k miles behind a MS on 2013 & older bikes and there is no other shield on the market that performs anywhere close to it. I now have a 2018 RGS and have purchased 3 windshields for it but mainly different heights and styles. I am trying to go more for aesthetics on this bike as the new vents do help with buffeting and more windshields do an adequate job because of them but they still will not out perform the MS. It just makes the new bikes that much better. I will say that looking at pics of a MS on a bike don't do it justice though. When I had it on my Skunk I received numerous compliments and was the reason a lot of other Shark riders here in FL put one on their bike. I tell people that are new to the Road Glide to not waste their money trying other shields and just go ahead and spend the money on a MS now and forget it. It will save money in the long run.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check their web page again. After I wrote them a letter 4 weeks ago they dropped their price down to $279 for tinted windscreen. These windshields are great and I can’t imagine riding with out it. I have the 12” light gray version. With it at lowest position it gives me much better wind protection then the stock windshield my 2019 FLTRU came with. Simple to mount and very nice wind management. I like the look but love how well it works.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Check their web page again. After I wrote them a letter 4 weeks ago they dropped their price down to $279 for tinted windscreen. These windshields are great and I can’t imagine riding with out it. I have the 12” light gray version. With it at lowest position it gives me much better wind protection then the stock windshield my 2019 FLTRU came with. Simple to mount and very nice wind management. I like the look but love how well it works.
Yes they did drop their price, but once you add in shipping the cost for a 12" is $300+.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes they did drop their price, but once you add in shipping the cost for a 12" is $300+.
i'm probably telling you something you already know, but while you're mulling it over, keep an eye on ebay. they don't pop up all that often there, but i got mine for $150 all hardware included. it had barely been used.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts