Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a BRAND NEW, in the box, NEVER USED set of chrome with black tip MagnaFlow Performer 2 into 1 Exhaust for 2015 RoadGlide. I know these pipes will fit the 2015/2016 Roadglides because i ordered them for my bike which is a 15. The price is $525.00 and I prefer to deal with those that are interested and live close enough to make this a person to person exchange, I don't want to mess with shipping. I'm located in Jacksonville, Florida and would consider driving a reasonable distance to meet someone half way that was serious about buying these.
I've attached a couple of the pics from their website of these pipes.
I should add that according to their website these pipes fit roadglides all the way back to 2007

***Price has been dropped to $500.***

Attachments

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I have a BRAND NEW, in the box, NEVER USED set of chrome with black tip MagnaFlow Performer 2 into 1 Exhaust for 2015 RoadGlide. I know these pipes will fit the 2015/2016 Roadglides because i ordered them for my bike which is a 15. The price is $525.00 and I prefer to deal with those that are interested and live close enough to make this a person to person exchange, I don't want to mess with shipping. I'm located in Jacksonville, Florida and would consider driving a reasonable distance to meet someone half way that was serious about buying these.
I've attached a couple of the pics from their website of these pipes.

Nice looking flames and lettering. Good looking pipe, won't last long!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts