Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking at the new Arlen Ness by magna flow slip-ons.
Does anybody have these, or heard them.
Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FDR, I thought the same thing with their reputation in the custom and performance automotive industry.

I may be mistaken, but I think this is their first offering for motorcycles. It will be interesting to see if they catch on in a crowded market.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I heard them at my local dealer next to several other slip ons. They sounded great, with a deep low rumble. They were different enough that I changed what I was going with to those on my new bike. When I first heard of them I couldn't get Victory/Ness out of my mind. After hearing them I thought, hey, they're on my truck, so why not my bike. They had a deep rumble that sounded great on the showroom! I hope they sound as good or better on the road.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info razorback.

I saw on their website that they have two models of slip ons, The Megacone
$634.95 and the Redline $749.95. Which model did you hear?

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Redline. They got a set in and put them on the morning I was doing the paperwork. After they pulled the bike into the showroom I told them that I wanted to change my bike. Ive never heard a set of slips ons that sounded that good.

·
Registered
2019 fltru
938 Posts
magna flo-friend put a set on-another friend at hd put on dyno ,no adj-picked up 5 hp-7 tq-again no change other than exh.-guy was running VH POWER DUALS &EXH--the stainless setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts