Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine has had a sports car every year and he puts it on a tender like most of us do for the winter. One day I saw him put the wire on the front of his vette and he kept walking almost like he just dropped it on the car. Turns out he has this magnetic type of attachment as a tender connector. I was curious and he gave me the website I'm attaching it below. Anyone thought of it or using it ?

·
Registered
812 Posts
not for $100. i installed a plug in port in my left side cover. so there is no wire floppin around for the tender hook up. plugged it into the tender wire so if i take off the side cover it just unplugs.

20200310_140719[1].jpg

·
Registered
812 Posts
i can't log into amazon right now but it's called 'SAE power socket sidewall port' weatherproof sae quick connect solar panel mount universal flush-mountable

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
i can't log into amazon right now but it's called 'SAE power socket sidewall port' weatherproof sae quick connect solar panel mount universal flush-mountable
All of my bikes are on tenders between rides with full tanks of fuel. I really like that idea, but I will have to really research locations since I use that connector for my heated vest as well.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Some of the scoots came through with the larger 3 prong style plug, will those still fit into this port? I’ll have to check to see if mine is a two prong or three.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts