Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for another tool down by the water this afternoon. Not as bright as last week, but still warm and an offshore wind. Went out around Ellsworth, rode out to the end of Newberry Neck and back,then to Blue Hill around Morgan Bay for lunch at the Fishnet, then over to Castine. The State of Maine was back in from the yearly cruise from Maine Maritime Academy. Walked around and looked at the boats, then back on the bike and up to Bucksport. Got a creamy at Crosby's, then over the new Narrows bridge. Back roads home thru Dixmont Hills. 190 miles for the day.

T/V State of Maine-

Dinghies on the dock.

hey sailor....

Me likey this Whaler. Twin 200 Yamahas. Only thing better would be 3. Too bad they are about !8 large each.:(

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Only about 342 days to go until SW4 and we'll all be enjoying the coastal views.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,699 Posts
Sounds like a great day, Mike. I was going to take off on the bike yesterday but got sucked into staying home by the crappy a.m. weather and a rainy forecast. I did get a bunch of stuff down around the house yesterday but would have preferred to ride. Nice pics of Castine harbor. I think we should get a crew together for a meet and greet some where in central Maine sometime in September. I'll PM you and a few others as to suggestions for where and when.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I think we should get a crew together for a meet and greet some where in central Maine sometime in September
I was in the great state of Maine this weekend, thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice shots, great write up Mike!
I can't wait for SW IV!!!
-ST

1 - 8 of 8 Posts