Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to gauge interest in a meet up that rides through Mullholand Hy to the Rock Store. It will continue to the Pacific Coast Hy north to Ojai For a stop at Boccalis Pizza for lunch. June 1st sounds like it might work best from some of the members I have been in contact with. I am trying to get some of the guys I have met down south to come up north for the day. There are other places to see on this route including Neptune's Net and Ventura HD if anybody is interested. I started at the 76 station just off the 101 Ventura Fwy at Topanga Cyn Exit address is
5601 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
Woodland Hills, Ca. 91367
The ride was 125 miles and took just under 3 hours without stops. It is the same route we took on a meet up in 2010. I would like to meet at the 76 station at 10:30 am to start. Post up if you are interested and we'll go from there.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
C'mon out, Jack, that's just a two day ride for you.;) A lunch stop in Albuquerque for a green chile cheeseburger and you're all set!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok talked to my lady were in. 1030 76 station on Topanga cyn. Is this roadglide only. Have some buddies that r always down to ride. Streetglide and full custom fatboy and possibly a few others.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
C'mon out, Jack, that's just a two day ride for you.;) A lunch stop in Albuquerque for a green chile cheeseburger and you're all set!
Thats a no-shitter. If he makes it as far as Albuquerque the green chile cheeseburger will take him the rest of the way L:DL

I love Topanga Canyon, drove it once in a bobtail just cause Canned Heat recorded an album up there and I wanted to check it out. My boss thought I was nutz but being from SoCal he just laughed about it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a picture of a section of Mulholland called the snake. I Recorded a track of the whole loop today from the gas station to the pizza place on my phone but I can't figure out how to show it on the forum. I used an app called motion x. if anyone is interested in trying to get it to show up send me a message and maybe I can email it to you. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry Richey the 300 miles was for one way to gas station for Lundboy he asked how far. It will be a long 2 days for me also. I work in el Segundo drive home Friday get ready r9de back to woodland hills and start the journey back with the crew it shall be fun. I live 200 miles north of la but missed last weekends event. See everybody 1030 gas station if nothing happens before then.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Bump to the top. All the So Cal members that couldn't make it to the Cali spring wknd ride. Here's an opportunity to M&G with fellow Roadies. Come out and have a good time with some great people. Thanks for getting this started T-BO 399. My wife and I will see you guys there.
I sent Lowmaks a txt. Hopefully they can make it too.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad you can make MJ. It sounds like a good size group. This is a screen shot of the route. If you click on it you can see it better, not great but better. Stray Mutt also made a great video the last time we did this but I don't know how to link it but it is called So Cal Sharknose Riders Video. See you all next week.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 107 Posts