Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys....or more specifically gals,

I am currently running a Lucky Daves seat. By far the most comfortable saddle I've experienced, looks amazing, and quality is just outstanding. However, mama is not so happy with the passenger seat. Reviews were terrible for the passenger, but at the time of purchase, that was not my concern. Not looking to replace the seat, it ties in too well with the bike, but I am looking for a long distance seat to make her life more comfortable.

What's the best looking and riding seat for the women in yalls lives?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
No seat that is comfortable for the passenger is going to look good. I use a OE Ultra seat the was done by MCC and we are fine with it. But for the most part it is covered up by the tour pak. We've been using this same seat for around 7 years and two bikes.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
My wife is a big fan of the Hammock seat. As others have said, comfort comes at a price. Sexy looking it is not. Function over form. it is cushy and it looks bulky. I thought I would swap it out for solo riding without the tourpack on but turns out I am lazy and would rather have the comfort. So if looks are a major concern I would not go that option. Here is a photo so you can see what I mean. I'll find one without the tourpack on.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had my stock seat on my 2013 Ultra modified by G Force motorcycle seats.
They make the rally circut in and around Texas.
I love it and so does the boss lady
Might give Angel a hollar on Facebook and see if yall can work something out. It's G-Force by Seven Angels.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Wife loves my Hammock seat. I dont like the looks. So I keep my low profile solo and ppad on and bought her an airhawk. She loves the airhawk. Did get a seat upgrade for her. A sundowner on her own trike. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the sundowner?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’ll shoot you a pm so I don’t hijack the thread.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Or you could pick up a used Ultra seat for your trips. A HUGE improvement over the stocker for the passenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts