Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I updated my bike to an ultra CB, rear speakers, the whole nine yards. I sent my radio for repairs to Ironcross in the begining of winter. Okay to make my intercom work for voice activation has to be flashed at the dealer no charge because the flash is part of the wiring harness kit. Get there and they cant do it because of to many errors so when I get home I call Ironcross (Tony is hell of a guy) and explain to him whats going on. He walks me threw some things on the radio over the phone and says its the local radio station I listen to. ( Thinking I wasnt born tomorrow) he says its the RDS Radio Data Systems and something to do with Emergency Alert Systems threw that station because no matter which song is playing it says on the display " The clouds..Jack Johnson" After I get off the phone I look at my wife and say "Talk about having smoke blowed up your ass" So I call 2 friends and my Brother and had them to tune into that radio station as sure as hell thiers said the same thing. Changing stations or even deleting the station wont let things work. Has any body ever heard of such a thing? Tony suggested I call the Station. Iron cross will fix it free of charge but that means taking everything apart to sent it to them

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Some minimum wage intern probably hit a button, and no one that works there actually listens to the station in their cars to realize its f'd up. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some minimum wage intern probably hit a button, and no one that works there actually listens to the station in their cars to realize its f'd up. :D
Believe it or not I called the station this morning and in about 20 mins ol Jack Johnson The clouds were gone.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I don't listen to regular radio, only XM. The same kinda thing was going on with one of my favorite stations, but instead of one artist and one song staying on all the time,.. there was a " (i)-artistname - song " on every song. That little (i) got really annoying, however its back to normal now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts