Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know im new to the forum but i see there is a couple of us from MA!

was just wondering if anyone was up for meeting an chatting an getting to know eachother! im new to owning a harley never mind a road glide so i am alway looking for ways to custumise my bike an stuff!

well post here if anyone is interested in meeting up an taking a cruise!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'd be up to meet up. Where abouts are people from. I'm sterling which is central.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Don't forget Rhode Island. Maybe someplace around Webster?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Saturdays are usually best for me. Lets figure out a date and location.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
sounds good theres more than a couple of us. you need to put a date and time out and see what happens!! Im not trying to take over but Sheldons is the dealer in the middle of the state give or take. maybe meet there?? would probably make it easier for whoever wants to go.

·
Registered
208 Posts
This is going to turn into a New England meet up. And I agree. Sheldon's would probably be the most central dealership to all of New England.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'll go to Boston or Sheldon's. Just keep me in the loop! New England Sharks M&G?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow this is great lol not to sure where sheldon is but im game for anything as im really from Peabody MA

but lets get a date set up maybe sum1 can get a poll going in a new thread call the NEW ENGLAND MEET AN GREET? an we can get adate an time!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im new to this site an i tried to set up another thread with a poll but it didint work for me.. so if any1 can set it up with a few dates for lets say may then i think we can get something going here

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sheldon's is in auburn which is just outside worc. Not far from from anyone.

wow this is great lol not to sure where sheldon is but im game for anything as im really from Peabody MA

but lets get a date set up maybe sum1 can get a poll going in a new thread call the NEW ENGLAND MEET AN GREET? an we can get adate an time!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts