Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here if you live in MA and general area or town you live in. Maybe we can get a ride together or meet at an event.

Im from South Shore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
Central MA, out by the 84/90 interchange

·
Registered
492 Posts
Guys, I'm in Westford, but live in Laconia most of the summer. I am the DJ/host at the Naswa resort and Laconia HD for bike week. After bike week the glide lives in Laconia, but right now she's in the garage just waiting for another dry 40 plus degree day to rip.
Looking for a local powder coaster that does excellent work so I can black out my front end, struts, etc.

·
Registered
422 Posts
South of Boston, Brockton

I am between bikes for the first time in about 30 years. My 2000 Screaming Eagle Road glide that I had owned since new and rode to 37 states and over 100,000 miles was stolen August 16th last year and I finally settled Friday for 75cents on the dollar.

I am looking for a 2015 Road Glide Special in Mysterious Red Sunglo to replace it with. Can't wait to ride again.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Guys, I'm in Westford, but live in Laconia most of the summer. I am the DJ/host at the Naswa resort and Laconia HD for bike week. After bike week the glide lives in Laconia, but right now she's in the garage just waiting for another dry 40 plus degree day to rip.
Looking for a local powder coaster that does excellent work so I can black out my front end, struts, etc.
Central Mass Powder Coating in Clinton does great work at a decent price.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I don't live in Mass, but I worked there for 18 years at WAAF. Spent a lot of time in Westboro, Framingham and Baaahstan.
I live just down the road from Foxwoods, in CT.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I don't live in Mass, but I worked there for 18 years at WAAF. Spent a lot of time in Westboro, Framingham and Baaahstan.

I live just down the road from Foxwoods, in CT.

Chuck I used to host the WAAF bikini contest at the Naswa with Carrie. I spin her wedding too between bands. Hope you are well.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Maybe we should do another 'Uncle Woody's' weekend Meet & Greet in NH this year. Bob and Kenny made it last year.

·
Registered
492 Posts
No longer between bikes. Placed a deposit on this Monday. Pick it up in a week or three?

Congrats bro. Love that color. Let me know if you are pulling any parts to buy aftermarket.
-T

1 - 20 of 32 Posts