Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Post here if you can make it and where would be best to meet. Sheldon's in auburn or more towards Boston. We will make a decision say on may 1?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'm in. Sheldon's at noon?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright. Lets keep getting responses.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
So it looks like it'll be Sheldon's? I can be there any time. I have a couple of RG riding buds here in RI. I'll run it by them too.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Sheldon's is about 70 miles from me. I have to check my "weekend work on call coverage schedule" before I send in my OK....

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's still up for vote on the location. Voice your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I guess it depends on the distance from all riders. Should be fair enough for all in the New England area. If there are more members who are traveling down from Maine and New Hampshire then CT we may want to consider moving it closer north and east. Its all about the ride! but I think if some have a two hour one way ride for a day trip meet and greet may pass on the idea.

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
I guess it depends on the distance from all riders. Should be fair enough for all in the New England area. If there are more members who are traveling down from Maine and New Hampshire then CT we may want to consider moving it closer north and east. Its all about the ride! but I think if some have a two hour one way ride for a day trip meet and greet may pass on the idea.
I agree to a point and this is just my opinion but i think it should be done like our shark weeks. Pick a date, time, and location. If you can make it great, if not, theres always next time. Its unfortunate but you will NEVER be able to make everyone happy.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts