Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The winner for May bike of the month is rik1024 (even though in the voting it said rck1024 - his mistake, not mine :) )

Feel free to congradulate him, here are the details.

Thanks every one that voted.
My bike is a 2009 road glide i did all the paint myself and moulded the custom scoops in the fairing they are from a 97 mustang GT hood. I put 09 cvo tail lights and bag extensions on it and Colorado customs slammer 7 wheels. The engine is a 96 ci with 255 cams SE aie cleaner and bassani slipons ( will be a 103 with 259 cams buy the end of the month) I also used a sinister tack and speedo bezel. Thanks to everyone that liked my bike and voted for it .

P.S. I gave you the wrong user name i go buy rik1024 on the Road Glide forum.
and a few more pics

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Congrats. Now you get your own parking space :D The scoops are just screaming for one of two things....turn signals or a set of Browning .50 cal. My vote is for the Brownings. Seriously though...great job!

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
Congrats and a nice job. I like the way the paint lines fade into each other when looking at it from the rear at an angle.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
GREAT looking scooter - congrats! Really like the paint scheme and those fairing scoops should be standard from the factory! Great job, man.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.