Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the May Bike of the Month Competition!

April BOTM Winner: @sethc1020

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Awesome!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me! Definitely some other great bikes that could have won as well!
Congrats bro! Thought you may have fallen off the face of the Earth. Bike looks killer!!!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Congrats bro! Thought you may have fallen off the face of the Earth. Bike looks killer!!!
Im still around just been super busy lately. Hows everything with you and the wife? Hopefully this summer I get a change to take a ride up your way and have a drink or 2! Bike wouldn't look so good if you didn't help me out with those lowers! Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Im still around just been super busy lately. Hows everything with you and the wife? Hopefully this summer I get a change to take a ride up your way and have a drink or 2! Bike wouldn't look so good if you didn't help me out with those lowers! Thanks again!
Anytime buddy and glad to help! Everything is going great, just waiting for Summer to really hit.

·
Registered
2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
255 Posts
This exact model has been my dream bike for awhile. Started to buy back in 2015 but life had other plans so we had to put my bike on hold. This past year I was blessed enough to continue my search and finally found my dream bike set up exactly how I wanted. As cheesy as it sounds my favorite moment was the day I laid eyes on her. What makes this whole thing better is my wife enjoys riding just as much as I do so when we get time away from the kids this is our “play date”. Since I have owned the bike we have completely rebuilt the front end, added the Rockford stage 1 for touring , while modifying speakers into front faring. Legends revo a in the rear and just added a new seat that dropped me down and forward which is perfect. I hope you guys enjoy her looks as much as I do. And as always, thank you to the forum for helping me with all my questions.

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide 107ci stage1
2 Posts

Hey Everyone,
This is my first post to this forum and im so proud to show off my first Road Glide finally! My 4th harley and by far my favorite.
2020 Road Glide FLTRX in Stiletto Red.
  • Screamin eagle ventilator air intake
  • Pro street tune
  • V&H Hi Output Slip ons on stock header (decatted)
  • Harley low profile solo touring seat in mahogany brown (just put on today)
  • Paint matched inner faring
  • Paint matched headlight trim
  • HD Kahuna heated grips
  • Factory 47 10" bars
  • Klock Werks 6" wind deflector
  • LED windshield trim
  • Many many many upgrades to come!

·
Registered
2018 Harley-Davidson CVO Road Glide
342 Posts
2018 CVO...modifications: Hawg Halter's 12" bars, Corbin dual touring seat, Fullsac headpipe w/ S&S MK45 mufflers, SE tuner, SOUNDZ amp and 6 Iron series speakers, Freedom windshield, JH Choppers floorboards.
My favorite aspect of the bike is the M8 motor and stereo. We just got back from a trip to TX and LA last week pulling our N-line trailer.
The first 2 pictures are current and the last is the day we bought it.
20210307_154706.jpg
20210307_154942.jpg
34962683_1030813553737699_5103368737692581888_n.jpg

·
Registered
2013 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
255 Posts
2018 CVO...modifications: Hawg Halter's 12" bars, Corbin dual touring seat, Fullsac headpipe w/ S&S MK45 mufflers, SE tuner, SOUNDZ amp and 6 Iron series speakers, Freedom windshield, JH Choppers floorboards.
My favorite aspect of the bike is the M8 motor and stereo. We just got back from a trip to TX and LA last week pulling our N-line trailer.
The first 2 pictures are current and the last is the day we bought it. View attachment 426646
Not gonna lie. That trailer is legit

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 HD FLHTC, Ultima Vortex wheels and brake rotors, 21"x3.5"F and 18"x3.5" R Pirelli Night Dragon tires 120/70B21*150/70B18, EBC semi-sintered brake pads, replaced 66T rear drive pulley w/68T drive pulley, K&N RK Series high flow air cleaner, S&S Power Tune Duals Head pipes
20210506_195125.jpg
20210506_195400.jpg
20210506_195256.jpg
20210509_093830.jpg
20210501_111141.jpg
20210509_093638.jpg
20210506_195213.jpg
, '17 bags, '17 front fender, Boss High power 85w x4ch Bluetooth touchscreen w/HNDLBR controls, Polk Audio MM1 6502 component system in fairing, Polk Audio MM1 692 in custom bag lids, SoundStream St4.1000D 4ch bridged to 2 ch on fairing speakers, SoundStream ST4.1200D 4ch bridged to 2ch on bags, black light bar delete driving/signal light package, new Road King seat, Black fairing trim, CREE LED headlight w/black visor and low profile smoked LED taillight, Bad Boy Wolo Air Horn, Alloy Art fairing bracket/Braces, Air temp gauge replaced with matching oil Temp gauge, Chrome oil dipstick/cap, chrome transmission dipstick, DynoJet Power Vision Tuner, Softail small rear brake pedal, floorboars relocated out 1" and forward 1", Avon grips, lighted dashboard accessory switches, Willie G floorboards, Willie G shifter, custom tank console insert, push button fuel door release, Black Lindby Custom Linbar engine guard, Drag specialties rear coilovers height/ride adjustable, hand polished fork lowers , BDL Heavy duty extra plate clutch pack w/Barnett performance clutch spring, billet/chrome gauge bezels, 5" saddlebag extensions, brass shift linkage, heavy duty replacement bottom saddlebag support brackets
20210506_195125.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
04 custom paint, 14" 1 1/2" fat apes, 21" fat spoke wheel, vance and hines exhaust, only 20,000 miles so haven't felt the need to get into the motor yet. Was all original except for paint when I bought it with the touring pack. still keep it for long rides with the ole lady. Hopefully a cam upgrade and a few other things in the near future.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts